EXPERT Commercial Electrical Services
Having an electrician in mind before a situation even arises is vital. Don’t just choose any electrician, though- finding one you can trust is essential. A commercial electrician is just as important to have as a residential electrician. Whether you have an established business, need an inspection, want to renovate, or are starting a new business, we can help.
At Wired LLC, we have a team of highly qualified commercial electricians who are ready to take on any project. We have experience working on many commercial projects, from small businesses to large-scale electrical projects. We are licensed and insured, so your project will be in excellent hands.
What is a commercial electrician?
What Does a Commercial Electrician Handle?
The Benefits of Having a Commercial Electrician YOU CAN TRUST
We can help you save money on your energy bills by ensuring that your electrical system is operating efficiently and avoid costly repairs by catching problems early and fixing them before they become more significant issues. Our electricians keep your employees safe by ensuring the electrical system is up to code and safe to use.
Common electrical issues and electrical repairs in a commercial space:
- Lighting– flickering, dim, or no light at all can be a sign of an issue with your lighting system. A commercial electrician can diagnose the problem and make the repairs.
- Circuit breakers – if your circuit breaker is constantly tripping, it could indicate an overloaded circuit or a short circuit.
- Outlets – if your outlets are not working, it could indicate an electrical issue. A commercial electrician can diagnose the problem and make the necessary repairs.
- Wiring – if your wiring is damaged, it could be a fire hazard. Our team can successfully put in new wiring for electrical projects. We can pinpoint exactly what’s going on with your electrical wiring.
- New building set up – if you are moving into a new commercial space, you will need to have an electrical installation by a qualified commercial electrician.
- Configurations- if you renovate your commercial space, you will need to have the electrical system reconfigured.
Inspections- a commercial electrician can inspect your electrical system to ensure it is up to code and safe to use. You may need an inspection if:
- You are opening a new business
- You are renovating your commercial space
- You are having electrical work done
An inspection is a good idea even if you are not having any electrical work done. This will ensure that your electrical system in North Carolina or South Carolina is up to code and safe to use.
THE COMMERCIAL ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR YOU NEED.
If you need a commercial electrician, please contact Wired today. We would be happy to help you with all of your commercial electrician needs. Contact us today for more information!